Search this blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Jesus announces his death

Jesus announces his death

Jesus announces his death
21 From that time Jesus began to speak openly to students about how must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things there from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and to kill him and that he would rise again the third day. 22 Peter took him aside and started from this reply: "God forbid, Lord! Do not you such a thing happen?" 23 Jesus turned to Peter and said, "Get behind me, Satan! You are my trap because they do not think in God's way, than human." 24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone wants to be my follower, let him deny himself, take up his cross and follow me. 25 For anyone who wants to save his life will lose it, and who gave his life for me will find it. 26 What is your benefit if you gain the whole world and forfeit his life? What can be measured by the value of life? 27 For I, the Son of man indeed come in the glory of his Father with the holy angels and then I will judge each according to his works. 28 Truly I tell you, some of you who are here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man, how come the royal government. "


No comments:

Post a Comment