Search this blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Prayer for the poor and helpless people.!

<


Prayer for the poor and helpless people.!

            Can you hear my prayer God, be merciful because mercy is better than silver and gold.My soul trusts in and take me through the correct, because all men are sinners, but all will be justified faith.Ja you believe in God, you are Judge of the earth and guard me from false and false prophets.Shall to keep false teachers, be steadfast in faith and in purity learing.My faith soaring she wins the world, because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, because I ' m your son and truth tell.Staunchly you stand with Jesus Christ who is the only source of life and not follow the false teachers, because God forgives all your sins and heals all diseases.Not God punishes according to our sins, nor us back on our injustices, because the grace of God to sinful and poor people is huge, because you are God taught many hands and feeble sustained.

The third catholic epistles of the Apostle Saint John the Divine
4. No greater joy than this than to hear that my children walk in truth.


02.23.2015 Dunja Vasic

No comments:

Post a Comment