Search this blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015














I know only one truth ..!

                   I'm breaking out. I can no longer, because there is no and I do not know where to go, because every time without you is closed.When would still only one comprehend the reality, maybe I changed, but this surge of hundred rounds in me can not be stopped.Ne coming more even in my dreams and I do not know where you are or what you do .. but I know the truth ...... we are still one, you're my secret, you are my love and know that I need you.When it could and I took off a star for you and all morning I woke up with the smell of the lilies.How we just miss you and I this feeling for now I can not change.Possibly is hiding because even you can not stand that our love to ...... ..our great love.Please do not deny that I love, because what it means if someone like me exist in your life.
I'm usually a blade of grass Lord and weave through life borne of wind, until I knew you.Your wisdom go and bless your way. Thank you for existing.

Thank the almighty grace of God ... Psalms of David

No comments:

Post a Comment