Search this blog

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Do you love dies?

                   


                   


Do you love dies?


            I've always challenged eternity, defended not reach infinity, and as I wanted to, because there where it connects heaven and earth, to you I knew I'd find you here, that there are, because this is your heat and warmer your light can be lighter. I can feel it, because deep in my heart you exist, our hearts are together and there's nothing to separate. Always almost always suspect your arrival and listens harmony that flows between us, but everything is so melancholy and now you . Sometimes I wish to die, but I do not know is dying and this river, and of this amount, and the fields, the grain, my body, are dying .That, just love remains. love always remains. Thank you for your love, thank you for existence. Thank you for existing.









No comments:

Post a Comment