Search this blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Father, have mercy!













                       This morning brings a new kind of refreshment. Looking at our different situation than today. I'm not timid, but I always have to be suspicious, what if I choose the wrong time? If you're next to me I know I'm not going to go wrong, giving me the strength, the will to survive, and with you, it's all different. I know that I love you and your love, it makes our community stronger. If only I still could not make out, at least the edges of your clothes, because I know that your love is boundless. If I'm worthy of your love, tell me please? I know you're the only one you love and charity and the only thing you can do to say good-bye inexhaustible with hyssop. Lord, I'm talking to everyone about your immense kindness and I want your charity to be all miserable sinners Sanctuary like me. My soul every day looking for forgiveness of sins, for the salvation and peace of mankind. I pray always, because your charity covers my soul and my heart. Father, have mercy! Christ, graciously hear us!

No comments:

Post a Comment